Used Dodge Challenger Lakeland, FL
If you’re looking for a high-performing muscle car that can offer you the classic style and looks the segment is so well-known for and the extreme horsepower and torque you require for an exciting driving experience, a used Dodge Challenger in Lakeland, FL is a perfect choice. Keep reading to learn more about the Dodge Challenger and what it can offer you.
The Dodge Challenger is a powerful two-door coupe that seats up to five passengers. It is the most powerful muscle car in the auto industry and provides incredible performance on the road. With many available engines to choose from, you’ll have no problem getting the horsepower and torque you need to have an incredible experience behind the wheel. The Dodge Challenger is available in many trim levels so you can get the technology and comfort you desire at a price that fits your budget.
|Launch Control||Uconnect®||Blind Spot Monitoring|
|Six-Speed Manual||Navigation System||Rear Back-Up Camera|
|8-Speed Automatic||Hands-Free Calling||Adaptive Cruise Control|
|Electronic Power Steering||Premium Audio System||Forward Collision Warning|
Dodge Challenger Engine Options
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 – This engine features dual overhead camshafts, variable valve timing, and many other performance features. It puts out 305 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 – This powerful engine delivers the perfect combination of power, performance and fuel efficiency. It delivers 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- 392 HEMI® V8 – When opting for this available engine, you’ll get an incredible 485 horsepower, 475 lb-ft of torque, and a 0-60 time in the low 4-second range.
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8 – If you’re looking for a new muscle car that can deliver extreme amounts of power and torque, this is the engine for you. It can crank out an incredible 717 horsepower and a whopping 650 lb-ft of torque.
- Supercharged 6.2-liter Hellcat HEMI® Redeye – This is the most powerful engine available in a used Dodge Challenger in Lakeland, FL. With 797 horsepower and 707 lb-ft of torque, you’re in for a real treat when you take the wheel of a Dodge Challenger with this engine.